A Work in Progress!
A work in progress?
Yes, it definitely is!
If you’ve visited this website before, you will notice that huge changes have been taking place.
- First, the color palette is changing. The background color has changed as well.
I hope you like the new gray. It seems to be better on my eyes, but I would like to know if it is effective on your device. Please let me know.
- Second, the banner graphic has changed.
I love taking pictures with my cell phone. I caught the background while walking up a street in Savannah, GA.
- The tagline and site name have changed. Previously, the tagline was Paul’s Message to you. I am trying to be more specific.
- Other changes are taking place also. Please bear with me as I tweak the site to make it more productive.
I am checking to make sure all links are working properly (notice the underlines). If you do notice a link not working correctly, PLEASE drop me a note in the comment box.
I’m not here to sell you on anything; although, I really do hope you decide to purchase the Bible study. I know it will be of great benefit to you.
My desire is to see us grow in the Lord; to provide helps for those of us needing ideas or information for a study; and to further assist those of us wishing to do further research in God’s Word.
- The study material may expand to other Scriptures in the future. But for now our focus will continue to be God’s Message to us from the epistle of Colossians.
I look forward to hearing your ideas, questions, or thoughts about the site.
May you have a blessed day in the Lord.
A precious letter holds the key to something you've been missing yet longing for. It's addressed to you, so pull back the covering and take a peek inside. Find the key to the gold tried in the fire, who the missing piece of the puzzle may be, where the search party should be focused, and who owns the amazing inheritance. Greet Paul's helpers and join with them in spreading the good news of the gospel. Are you ready to receive God's message to you? Writer, teacher, and former educator Peggy Clark makes the message of Colossians relevant to the present day reader. Her Bible study published by WestBow Press, a division of Thomas Nelson & Zondervan, is entitled So, What's the Latest News? Messages from a Prisoner in Rome. Get your copy today!